Terms and Conditions
Electrical Excellence reserves the right to accept and refuse any payment plan agreements.
Customers must be present on site to accept Direct Debit agreement or have completed online pre-approval prior to job
Standard payment plan options:
TIER 1 PLANS $400-$2000
- Direct Debits to be made weekly (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Accounts to be settled within 1 month.
- Minimum of 25% of total bill due upon completion of works.
TIER 2 PLANS $2000+
- Direct Debits to be made weekly or fortnightly up to 8 weeks (Unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Minimum of 25% of total bill due upon completion of works, or minimum $2000.00 (whichever is lower.)
- No charge for direct debits from Australian Bank Accounts.
- Visa/MasterCard Fee: 1.98%*; AMEX Fee: 3.85%; * Additional 1.10% for international cards.
- Failed Payment Fee: $4.40 (added to next payment);
All Payments are made via a secure gateway by Integrapay Pty Ltd.
Electrical Excellence does not keep record of any credit card details.